Hybrid Mobile app development makes work quite easy for the web developers as it’s easy to build a single app which performs efficiently on numerous platforms such as iOS, Android & windows with no extra effort. Also, there are so many advantages of the Hybrid app which includes cost-effective development, access to a wide range of numerous hardware/software capabilities & probability. So, it becomes a profitable venture for the people. The most crucial matter of this whole process is you need high-quality & advanced mobile app framework to build hybrid applications. So, you have to pick mobile framework wisely. So, now let’s have a look at the best hybrid Mobile app Frameworks in 2019 on the basis of functionalities, features and user experience.
- It is an open-source platform
- Flutter is dart based.
- You will also be benefited with a wide range of widgets which can be customized as per the specific needs.
- It gives good competition to React Native platform in terms of performance and responsiveness.
- It is perfect for MVP
- Easy to use Interfaces
2. React Native
- It covers both iOS and Android Platforms
- Hybrid Application renders natively because of the reusable components.One can use React Native UI components to another application’s code without having to rewrite it again.
- Native Application development is way more efficient.
- You get the compatibility of a wide range of third-party plugins.Less usage of memory.Excellent responsive time
- Act as a time saver for developers
- Supports Node.Js
Ionic is the most popular & favorite framework on the list for the hybrid app development.It is an HTML5 mobile app development framework which is designed with native-styled UI elements. It is used to build hybrid mobile apps.The cool thing about it is that Iconic has a rich set of advanced features such as mobile components, interactive paradigms, typography, and an extensible base theme that makes the job easier.
- Support for Angular material design.
- Wrapping Angular Framework.
- The Ionic framework is easily maintainable.
- Scalable.Easy to read.
- Open source & free.