We are looking for a WordPress developer to join our team. The right candidate will be responsible for developing our websites, using WordPress as a content management system. We’re a small team, so you’ll be involved in all steps of the development process, from initial planning meetings, to wireframing & UX, to development & testing. This is a great opportunity for someone who wants to make this role their own, bringing in their knowledge and experience to help us continue to develop great sites for our clients.
- Strong grip on WordPress as a whole
- Familiarity with popular WordPress plugins
- Strong knowledge of accessibility, SEO, cross-browser consistency, and optimization best practices
- Knowledge of basic design principles. If you are interested in designing sites, you’ll have that option.
- Ability to work on several projects at once
- Ability to communicate effectively with the team, as well as clients and outside vendors