We are currently into a plan to open a game studio to bring some fresh and exciting games to both Android and iOS platforms. We need to start small and then scale to bigger level. To achieve that, we are looking for a partner that knows all ins and outs of mobile game development, preferably using Unity platform. Candidate will directly be involved with all the business decisions and growth.
Duties and responsibilities
- A great deal of interest in developing and playing games
- Writing clean and manageable object oriented code with Unity Platform
- Devising original new game concepts
- Drawing up detailed design documentation, including charts and diagrams that outline the various concepts and components involved
- Preparing digital graphics, animations, sound, video, photographs and images for editing
- Manage a team of developers and designers under you belt
- Testing the game and making amendments to enhance its capabilities.
Requirements and qualifications
- 1+ years of experience in games development
- In-depth knowledge of the game industry
- Great management and team building skills
- Critical thinker and problem solver
- BA in Computer Science or similar relevant field